ATTENTION! In the next few days you will receive other communications via e-mail, always check the inbox, also in the spam section.
Follow us to be always up to date
GRAN TRAIL COURMAYEUR IS A QUALIFYING RACE FOR THE PLOGGING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
The Plogging is a race combined with the collection of abandoned waste, for sports enthusiasts and professional runners, who want to make a concrete commitment to a cleaner environment.
- Time ranking points (maximum race time minus the time obtained = 1 point per minute)
- Environmental points (avoided CO2) calculated by race commissioners = 1 point per gram of CO
- negative swab carried out not earlier than 48 hours before the race
- full vaccination programme or first inoculated dose at least 15 days prior to race
- immunity after healing not more than six months before the race
Antigenic rapid swab is also accepted.
We recommend to do it before your departure, in the area there are some licensed pharmacies, it is small town pharmacies, you need to book in advance to be sure to be able to have the swab done.
- Farmacia di Courmayeur
Email: [email protected] - Tel. +39 0165 842047
- Farmacia del Verrand Pré Saint Didier
Tel: +39 0165 842217
- Farmacia Dispensario Pre' Saint Didier
Tel: +39 0165 87658
- Farmacia di Morgex
Tel: +39 0165 801000
- Farmacia la Salle
Tel: +39 0165 861945
SNOW SITUATIONOur team of Alpine Guides, led by Andrea Perrod and Oscar Taiola, is monitoring the snow situation at high altitude. "In the area of the Col de la Seigne and the Col Chavanne, the snow is mostly spring, so soft, locally more compact in the night. Beautiful conditions with snow easy to walk on, the route will be traced on Friday 9"
Further updates will follow
- the COVID documentation
- a valid document
- a copy of the medical certificate
- GTC55 and GTC100 50€ single banknote for GPS security deposit
- GTC100 the bag/material to be transported to the base life of Skyway Monte Bianco
ATTENTION! GTC100: For sanitary reasons you will be provided with a plastic bag to store the material or backpack that you want to be taken to Skyway Monte Bianco. During the race, at the life base, you will have to return the material/backpack in the same bag duly closed.
Each runner is entitled to a companion, therefore you will receive in the race package a coupon valid for the collection of the ticket at office desk of Skyway Monte Bianco valid for the day of the race.
The first ascent is at 6.30, the last descent from the Pavillon du Mont Fréty, on the occasion of the GTC will be exceptionally at midnight.
The coupon entitles one person to free entry, limited to the ascent and descent to the Pavillon du Mont Fréty. For those wishing to visit the entire structure, the Pavillon - Punta Helbronner tariff is 29€ to be paid at the time of delivery of the coupon. All information and rates are available here.
You can reach the station of the Pavillon du Mont Fréty also walking on a route of about 4km and 900mt of altitude difference along the race route, from Pontal station or La Palud village. ATTENTION in this case always give priority to runner.
You can learn about, test and buy the articles of the sponsors and partners of the Gran Trail Courmayeur.
Follow us to stay up to date
FB OX Outdoor Sport Expo